In this world all do not have the same standard or quality of life! But every human being should be treated as equal and no one deserves to live in Poverty and ill health, especially when we have the opportunity to change it. These goals can be achieved by acquiring support & assistance from a multitude of sources including Government, Non Government, Corporate undertakings, Philanthropists and individual Donors.
Health is a state of complete Physical, Mental and Social well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, we as Doctors have found that a considerable gap in our Nation’s healthcare system between those who can or cannot afford it. We aim to bridge this gap and try to provide a complete health care for every individual, who otherwise would not receive it, due to financial and social constraints!
We as doctors have seen the practical difficulties and painful experiences of the unfortunate, in the health care treatment process. It is because of this exposure and sadness we felt, while witnessing the family’s heart ache, while they were being refused treatment, influenced us to open a treatment clinic in Mahatma Gandhi Nagar The response was very much encouraging and this trend has influenced the threw of the Doctors to help people in distress and as a result, AISHWARYAM TRUST was established in the year 2014 under Indian Trust Act-1882 with Registration No: 116/2014.
AISHWARYAM TRUST is functioning with the following LEGAL STATUS
- Registered the Trust in Sub-Registrar Office, Tallakulam, and Madurai with Register No: 116/2014 under Indian TrustAct-1882.
- Registered the Trust in NGO-Partnership website, Government of India with Unique Identification No: TN/2014/0081707,
- Registered in Tamil Nadu State Social Welfare Board, Chennai, and Tamil Nadu.
- Aishwaryam Trust provides 80G receipt exemption to the donation received under U/S 80G (VI) UR NO. AAETA43212/05/15-16/T-0908/80G of the ITACT from commissioner of income tax, Chennai order date 15/06/2016 with effect from 25/02/16
“TO IMPROVE THE LIVELIHOOD OF POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN PEOPLE TOWARDS THEIR UPLIFTMENT, METALLT, SPIRITUALLY, SOCIALLY, EDUCATIONALLY AND ECONOMICALLY THROUGH INTEGRATED PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT APPROACH”. “WORLD CLASS HEALTH MADE AFFORDABLE”.
To improve the living standard of the weaker section
- To identify Target Areas and beneficiaries who need medical care.
- To create awareness about the prevention of communicable & non-communicable disease
- Create awareness about palliative care to those persons who are facing life limiting illnesses
- Generate Awareness on environmental sustenance, health and sanitation among the Target community
- To spread this awareness and to take it to the next stage, we are planning to start fellowship program in pain, Palliative care for doctors & paramedics in due course.
- Rehabilitation Centre for mentally challenged children, De-addiction centre for substance abuse
In any NGO, when the designed Programs were carried out, Project implementation areas have to be demarcated as such Aishwaryam Trust also identified their Project
- Certain wards in Madurai Corporation.
- Identified Villages around Madurai where more number of People live in poverty and in need of Medical facility.
In order to provide the best treatment in all respects a TEAM of Medical & Para Medical Professional with other supportive staff will be formed. The TEAM consists of
- Qualified Medical (General Medicine) Professionals.
- Doctors specialized in Palliative Care.
- Medical Record Technician
- Daily Visiting volunteers
- Related Specialized Doctors on call.
The Team Members spend as much time with the Patients and their Families and fully understand the patient condition care options and their other needs.
Serious illness and their Treatments can cause exhaustion, tiredness Palliative Care Team Members understand their pain and other symptoms which affect the quality of life. The Team also knows the pressure of what the patient is experiencing which can have a big impact on the Family.
Dr. R BALAGURUSAMY MD (S)
Dr. R.AMUDHA NILAVAN MBBS, DNB (GEN MED)
Dr. S.SABARI MANIKANDAN MD (S)
Dr. M.ARUN KUMAR MBBS, DNB (GEN SURG)
Dr. P.VENKATESH MD, DM (NEURO)
Dr. SRIVIDYA MANJUNATH MBBS, DNB (GEN MED)
Dr. V.RAMYA BPT, MIAP., MBA (Hospital Management)
Mr. R.K.SENTHIL KUMAR DEC, BBA